It’s our premiere episode of “State of the YOB” — a recap of the month that was with Your Other Brothers! I look back on all the blogs, podcasts, and video released in September and also bid a fond farewell to a dear, zero-legged friend . . .
SEPTEMBER YOB BLOGS
- “Singleness in a Silhouette” by Jacob
- “A Personal, Vulnerable Conversation” by Dean
- “Coming Out at College” by Kevin
- “My Battle With Male Body Image” by Ryan
- “I’m Still Ashamed to Talk About My Sexuality” by Tom
- “How God Provided in My Midlife Loneliness” by Marshall
SEPTEMBER YOB PODCASTS
- #YOBcast Episode 041: “Why Side B” featuring Tom, Ryan, and Matt
- The YOBaLOGUE premiere teaser with Tom
SEPTEMBER YOB VIDEO
- “Is Jesus Still With Me?” with Tom
- Pledge on Patreon
Please stick with “Keep YOBBING”.
Also, I didn’t get to vote, but I would have definitely chosen the black chair. That rocker was in a sad state.
Keep YOBBING, Dean; you YOB better than most of us.
Aw but the rocker :/ I STILL LOVE YOU GRANNY ROCKER
Granny Rocker loves you too, Ryan. Misses you dearly.