It’s our next installment of State of the YOB! Our monthly roundup of the blogs, podcasts, videos, and all things YOB produced in October. Watch also as Tom struggles to light a candle and the camera battery dies!
- “The Joys and Sorrows of a Highly Sensitive Man” by Eugene
- “Hundreds of Denominations but Only Two Options for Sexuality?” by Dean
- “Recognizing National Coming Out Day” conversation with Tom, Jacob, Ryan, Dean, Eugene, and Marshall
- “Temptation and Triggers and My Worst Birthday Ever” by Matt
- “Fighting Masculine Insecurities on Spring Break” by Kevin
- “Should I Let My Daughter Put Makeup On Me?” by Dean
- “Abandoning My New Life to Care for My Father” by Marshall
- “When Someone Comes Out To You” by Ryan
- YOBcast 042: Generations with Tom, Ryan, and Marshall
- The YOBaLOGUE: Generations; available for Patreon supporters
- “Jesus Wants Us All to Come Out” Manly Monday with Tom
my candle 🙂 🙂 🙂
For any other viewers: One of the scents listed is “indigo,” which seems like a bold claim, but my sense of smell isn’t strong enough to dispute it? Tom, using the letters on your keyboard, what would you say indigo smells like?
I’ve been expecting more dialog over at the “When Someone Comes Out To You” post as well! I hope folks won’t hesitate to weigh in with their own thoughts and experiences!
It smells . . . indigoey.
And yes, definitely would love to see more comments/suggestions/stories on your post! Was so good.