It’s a special 3-year anniversary edition of State of the YOB! Your Other Brothers has existed for three years now, and we can’t thank our supporters enough. Thanks for making this community what it’s become the last three years.
To learn more of our origin story, check out our About page and first-ever blog post, “Christians Struggling With Homosexuality.”
Watch as I once again fight my fear of matches and make battle with a fly in our monthly roundup of everything YOB:
- “A Man Like All the Other Men?” by Tom
- “What’s a Same-Sex Celibate Partnership?” by Eugene
- “I Don’t Want to Lose Another Best Friend” by Matt
- “Finding Hope in Fantasy” by Dean
- “How I’ll Heal in the Next Life” by Ryan
- The YOBcast, Episode 043: Body Image
- The YOBaLOGUE: Body Image; available for Patreon supporters
- “My Two Greatest Struggles as a Man” | Manly Monday by Tom
Dang, three years… happy anniversary, brother. It’s been honor to be on this journey alongside you and all the other authors and readers.
Glad to have had you along for the entirety, Dean! Couldn’t imagine YOB otherwise.
Happy anniversary!! So glad to have found YOB and met everyone here : )