Tom welcomes Jacob for a conversation on increased cooking capacities during this coronavirus pandemic, including the pros and cons of creamy mashed potatoes. Tom also talks about holding his birthday meal over Zoom with his family, and the guys dive into the legality and emotions of killing chickens and turkeys.
Join us in these weeks of the coronavirus pandemic for more 20-minute bite-sized conversations with members of the YOB and “YOB-adjacent” community. We hope these little episodes bring you even a dash of joy.
Remember: you are not alone! Even the sparrow stays at home.
- Your Other Brothers on Facebook
- Your Other Brothers on Twitter
- Your Other Brothers on Instagram
- Your Other Brothers on YouTube
- Your Other Brothers on Patreon