We’re back to finish discussing this wonderful world of Side B resources, this time with Tom, Ben, and Will! Ben and Will share their first exposure to Side B resources as we recap some resources mentioned from Part 1, then jump to more of our favorite ones. Check the list below for links to each of the resources referenced in this episode!
Our 100th YOBcast is coming soon, and we’d love to hear from you! Call the YOBline at 1.706.389.8009 and tell us why you love our show, or your favorite episode topic, or your favorite inside joke, or anything really – we’d love to play your voicemail on this special upcoming episode. Additionally, you may email us a voice memo to podcast[at]yourotherbrothers[dot]com. Thanks to all who have contributed to this effort thus far! We’re excited to play all those listener/supporter messages on our 100th episode soon.
See you then on the other side of our retreat!
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Out of a Far Country by Christopher and Angela Yuan
- Posture Shift
- Guiding Families of LGBT+ Loved Ones by Bill Henson
- YOBcast 065: Loving LGBT+ People w/ Bill Henson
- Real Sex: The Naked Truth about Chastity by Lauren Winner
- Heavy Burdens: Seven Ways LGBTQ Christians Experience Harm in the Church by Bridget Eileen Rivera
- YOBcast 087: Heavy Burdens w/ Bridget Eileen Rivera
- Spiritual Friendship: Finding Love in the Church as a Celibate Gay Christian by Wesley Hill
- No Longer Strangers: Finding Belonging in a World of Alienation by Gregory Coles
- YOBcast 074: Belonging w/ Gregory Coles
- The Life on Side B Podcast
- Leaving the Fold: A Guide for Former Fundamentalists and Others Leaving Their Religion by Marlene Winell
- All But Invisible: Exploring Identity Questions at the Intersection of Faith, Gender, and Sexuality by Nate Collins
- An Impossible Marriage: What Our Mixed-Orientation Marriage Taught Us about Love and the Gospel by Laurie and Matt Krieg
- Struggle Central: Quarter-Life Confessions of a Messed Up Christian by Thomas Mark Zuniga
COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE
What are a couple of your favorite Side B resources? How did you first learn about Side B theology and walking this particular faith journey? What Side B resources are missing from this landscape?